Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

A connector is a connector... right?

By Matthew Wright, About.com February 28, 2012 Guide

My BioHeadlinesForumRSS

Follow me on:

FacebookTwitterWhen that it is to buy tools, everyone has an opinion. Some people buy the cheapest tool can be found, wait for it to break, then replace it, knowing all the time that there will still be spent less on their junky tools, broken to be if they had bought a real brand begin with. Others want to buy the best can afford even if his tool chest ends up costing more than the family car. I fall somewhere in the Middle as DIY tools go. To see the difference between a disposable tool and a decent, withdraw this comparison of jack.Comments (3) view all PostsSharePrevNextLeave a CommentCommentsFebruary 29, 2012 to 5: 10 pm (1) mike says:

I have worked in maintenance and repair of 45 years. you get what you pay. any device made by one man can be made and sold cheaper by another bu using inferior material poor design and workmanship unqualified. who buys any product on the basis of the price only is mans' legal prey. Nuff said. be careful, take is slow and try to do it right the first time, but if not, do so again until get you right.

On March 13, 2012 at 1: 46 pm (2) Craig Erickson says:

There are all kinds of tools and a wide range of quality. It is very true what it says Matt. I would like to add one reflection on cats.

Tools for your security is one place that you should never skimp. I had a friend years ago who led in race tracks with me. We were instructors. Porsche Club requires helmets. I used to say to those who were opposed to the high cost of a helmet, "If you have a $20 head, buy a helmet for $20"!

When I started working on my own cars for more than 40 years, it was poor and barely starting. But I realized account that a hydraulic floor Jack was something I had to have and wanted a cat really well, sure. I bought a 1

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment