Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Get the Free Auto Repair Guide from You Fix Cars.com

This free auto repair guide was a report I put together about two years ago. I use to sell it on my original website certifiedmastertech.com. I stopped selling the book because I was bombarded with spam and flaming e-mails from upset auto repair shops.

The guide to the auto repair business report was intended for the automotive consumer. I did sell a bunch of copies and had very happy customers. But many auto shops located the website and were very angry about the subject material.

This was despite many statements in bold that the book was created to help car repair consumers find good honest mechanics and shops. I would think an honest garage would love this free auto repair guide because it also discusses how to forge a long lasting relationship with the good car shops out there.

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment