Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Considering an Electric Car Conversion Project?

I purchased an electric car conversion guide. I have also acquired the perfect automobile for my first electric vehicle conversion for under $200. This leaves me cash for batteries and a strong electric motor, two expensive areas.

I am excited about it and I think this is a great project for the more experienced Diy mechanics that visit this website. Before I dig into the details I wanted to tell you what started this project. I live in the southeastern United States.

A couple of months after Katrina hit it was hard to find gas stations that actually had fuel to pump. We were told by the local news that refineries shutting down along the Gulf Coast caused this disruption of service. And even though supply had returned to normal the prices continued to fluctuate wildly. Some gas stations where charged with fraud.

View the Original article

No comments:

Post a Comment